Friday, October 11, 2013

I Heart Autumn

Autumn is pretty much tied with Winter for being is my favorite season but wins out slightly because of all the beautiful change in foliage.

Its one of my favoirte seasons for many reasons like...
the aforementioned foliage, 
Cooler/Cold Weather
Hoodie Weather, 
Camping, 
Bonfires, 
Football, 
Soup, 
Cold Rainy Days, 
Crunchy Leaves to step on, 
and of course, Accessories!

And why do I love accessories for Autumn?
Because...
Scarves
Hand Knits/Crochets
Jackets
Jeans
Layers
and Boots!
Oh Glorious boots!

Today I had the absolute delight of a day off and being able to meet up with a dear friend from college in our college town for some window shopping, lots of conversation and an all around fantastic girls day which will all be in another post. 

But for now... its Autumn and today I got rock all my favorite accessories of the season!  :)
#vintagecowboyboots!

No comments:

Post a Comment