Sunday, December 23, 2012

Sister Sister

Yesterday I went on an afternoon photo shoot with some of my favorite girls! I hadn't gotten to spend time with my little sisters in quit some time. I needed some model's so I could get nice images for my Etsy shop of the handmade knit and crochet items I've been making. In addition to modeling those, we also had a fun sister session! I've known Kristen and Megan since they moved in next door 13 years ago. They were about 3 & 6 back then and oh so adorable and I have had the pleasure of watching them grow up into absolutely beautiful young women! Kristen is now in college at Virginia Tech and Megan is in high school and driving! Geez, do I feel old! Here are some of the shots we took with them modeling some of my Etsy items for sale!
I have to say it was FREEZING yesterday! Not only cold but also VERY windy. These girls were troopers! And don't they have such gorgeous blonde locks!
I love candids as much if not more so than awareness shots!
Like I said, I've known these girls a long time, I've done many a dance recital, homecoming and prom updo for these lovelies and its such a joy to see how they have grown and matured not just on the outside but on the inside too. They are such thoughtful and loving young women and it's been so fun having spiritual conversations with them. Kristen and I have become especially close in the last few years and had many a good chat about our faith, relationships and friends.
Needless to say, it was a fun afternoon despite the chilly weather! Thanks Megs and Kristen for being such wonderful little sisters and so cooperative in the cold!
If you like what you see and are interested in getting some professional photographs of yourself or family like my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/SHEdesignswithgrace I will be posting very reasonable January sessions and prices in the next few days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment